Valvoline Express Care is seeking an experienced Full-Time Assistant Manager for our busy lube and maintenance service center in Chatham, Ontario.
At Valvoline Express Care we pride ourselves on being a high-performance team committed to providing exceptional customer service.
The successful applicant will have a minimum of 1 year of experience working in the quick lube industry and 2 years of Management experience.
At Valvoline Express Care we are a core value and purpose driven organization looking for individuals with the same values and vision:
· Continually Strive for Excellence
· Do the right thing and use good judgment
· Exhibit honesty and integrity
· Service the customer above all else
· Fanatical attention to consistency and detail
· Clean and organized
· Continuous improvement – a base hit every day
What we are looking for:
A people leader and business manager who is:
- An Expert Lube Shop Technician who performs lube and vehicle servicing procedures with accuracy and efficiency. Who enjoys transferring knowledge and skills to others
- Responsible for ensuring all members of the team are committed to providing exceptional customer service, upholding company standards, upholding company values and is committed to achieving best in class customer ratings
- Committed to growing the business, sales per hour, the customer base and location profitability
- Proven people leader who communicates effectively and can influence and engage all team members.
- A team leader who enjoys coaching, training, and mentoring.
- Able to think critically and problem solve effectively
- Confident and ensures all health and safety, company, code of conduct, selling, employment, procedural, policy, product, equipment and processing standards are met.
- An expert who can perform quality assurance checks on all services performed in the shop, including but not limited to: oil changes, wiper blade replacement, automotive fluid changes and top ups, tire services, undercoating, oil filter, air filter and cabin filter inspection and replacements.
- Ability to plan effectively for business seasonality. Anticipating product and staffing requirements to meet the needs of the business
- Efficient and can manage the maintenance of the lube shop and site equipment with urgency
- Proactive and manages schedules and labour hours efficiently
- Experienced with monthly and daily reconciliation, cash management, product ordering, and inventory management.
- Confidence to assist the Site Manager and Lube Shop Manager and hire, train, develop and manage employees
- Committed to always ensuring a clean and well-organized shop
- Proactive and assists with marketing and advertising for the Lube Shop when required
- Familiar with ISI lube software is an asset
- Available to work weekends as required
What Sets Us Apart:
· Competitive wages with performance-based wage increases
· Monthly Sales Incentive
· Training and skill development opportunities
· On Line and In Person Educational Training Programs
· Flexible work schedule
· Opportunity for career advancement
· Extended Health Care
· Dental Care
· Vision Care
· Lifestyle Wellness Benefit
· 24/7 Teladoc Medical Services
· 24/7 Health and Wellness Services
· Life Insurance
· Lifestyle and Wellness Benefit
· Personal Dream and Goal Coaching
· Employee Discounts including complementary car washes and oil changes
· Paid Community Volunteer Hours Program
· Staff Appreciation and Group Events
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
|Job Category||Lube Shop Assistant Manager|